THE SMARTEST ASSOCIATION
We start with an optimal components association
Selection of the most reliable accelerometers & gyroscopes able to cope with SBG Systems’ high-quality requirements.
Optimal resistance in vibrating conditions and environmental protection.
Ensuring IMU of High-Quality
Individual calibration according to temperature on a 2-axis table to compensate the:
-40°C to 85°C
2 axis table
- Bias for accelerometers and gyroscopes over temperature
- Cross-axis & misalignment effects for accelerometers and gyroscopes
- Scale Factor for magnetometers, gyroscopes, and accelerometers over temperature
- Non-linearities correction for gyroscopes and accelerometers
Ensuring homogenous sensors performance + consistent behavior under all weather conditions
2 axis table
The specific in-house qualification process ensures a constant level of performance over time with no significant drift. When calibrated, inertial sensors go through a strict screening process. If the sensor does not meet the specifications, it is removed from the production line.
Ensure constant performance over time with no significant drift
DELIVERING HIGH QUALITY IMU
with its own calibration report
Every sensor is delivered with its own calibration report and guaranteed for 2 years.
- Quality & Consistency
- Leaflet Performance Guaranteed
- Reliability in all Conditions
You can check all your sensor parameters in the calibration report