Testing our INS/GNSS Capacities in Real World Environments
Quanta Micro, our GNSS-aided INS has been put to the test. We assessed the performance of our new Quanta Micro INS in various automotive and GNSS environments, from open sky to deep urban canyon. This mission allowed us to validate that the Quanta Micro meets (and exceeds) its specifications, but also to demonstrate its outstanding performance even under the most difficult GNSS conditions.
Two Quanta Micro units were tested:
- GNSS with all 4 constellations, RTK and odometer aiding
- GNSS with all 4 constellations, no RTK, no odometer aiding
Qinertia Post-processing Software was used to assess the performances of the units in other “virtual configurations”, allowing a special focus on real-time and RTK performance compared to PPK performance. Both inertial units were compared to a post-processed FOG-based ground truth: our Horizon IMU (included in our Navsight Solution).
Discover the full Test Report and the results below to learn more!
|READ THE TEST REPORT|
About Quanta Micro
Quanta Micro GNSS-aided INS offers a unique combination of navigation performance and SWAP-C. The Inertial Navigation System leverages on a survey grade IMU for optimal heading performance in single antenna applications, and high immunity to vibrating environments. An optional secondary antenna enables fast heading initialization in low dynamic applications.
Quanta Micro embeds, in an extremely compact form factor, a dual-frequency/quad constellations GNSS receiver for centimetric position with a very high performance IMU. This INS/GNSS provides pure performance in the palm of your hand!
- Roll/pitch 0.015°, Heading 0.035° (PPK)
- Roll/pitch 0.02°, Heading 0.06° (RTK)
- 1 cm RTK/PPK GNSS Position
- Survey grade IMU: 0.8°/h Gyro Bias Instability
- Robust to vibrating environments
- Highly tested and calibrated from -40°C to 85°C
- Post-processing with Qinertia PPK Software
- Versatile INS/GNSS that suits all applications: Land, Air, or Marine
- Quad-constellation multi-band RTK GNSS receiver