New UAV-based Surveying Solution
The NEXUS 800 powered by HYPACK is a full end-to-end solution that represents a new paradigm in Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) data collection by seamlessly harmonizing LiDAR data with photogrammetry. Powered by HYPACK-HYSWEEP mapping software, the operator can plan, acquire, and process the LiDAR and Photogrammetry data onboard a high powered Windows PC and high performance UAV allowing for rapid analysis, product creation and export to a variety of CAD and GIS formats.
NEXUS 800 equipped with Ellipse-D INS
The NEXUS 800:
- Provides a full GNSS aided inertial navigation system with the Ellipse-D INS
- Visualizes LiDAR return with a 360 degree field of view
- Acquires LiDAR and Photogrammetric data using the powerful and user-friendly HYPACK-HYSWEEP software
- Displays Real-Time photogrammetry and Point Cloud viewing
- Provides Point Cloud and georeferenced photogrammetry correlation via post processing
- Includes an On-board Windows® PC for rapid data processing and product creation
- Allows volume computations and data analyses
- Includes a comprehensive full flight system, training and support
The NEXUS 800 UAV represents Hypack commitment to the surveying and mapping community seeking a true end-to-end solution leveraging the various expertise from HYPACK, Infinite Jib, SBG Systems, and Velodyne onto one compact solution.