1. Description of Service SBG Systems currently provides users with information regarding SBG SYSTEMS products and services. You understand and agree that the Site is provided “as is” and that SBG Systems assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications. SBG Systems maintains this Site for your personal information and education. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may print or download material owned by SBG Systems displayed on the Site for non commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, sell, reverse engineer, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, use, or create derivative works based on the content of the Site in whole or in part for any purpose, without written permission from SBG Systems or the owner of such content in each instance.
2. Copyright Information You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyright protected unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, without the written permission of SBG Systems. SBG Systems neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with SBG Systems.
3. Use Of Images Images of product, people, or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, SBG Systems. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
4. Trademark Information The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site are registered and common law trademarks of SBG Systems and others (collectively the “Trademarks”). Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without the written permission of SBG Systems or such third party that may own the Trademarks. Your use of the Trademarks, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that SBG Systems will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
5. SBG Systems Use of Material. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non confidential and non proprietary. By transmitting or posting anything to SBG Systems or the Site, you grant SBG Systems or its affiliates an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free nonexclusive license to reproduce, modify, adopt and publish such materials, in whole or in part for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting in any media now known or later developed. Furthermore, SBG Systems is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using such information. Through your usage of the Site, you may submit and/or SBG Systems may gather certain limited information about you and your website usage.
6. Links and Advertisers SBG Systems has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the recommendation, endorsement or liability of SBG Systems. Your correspondence or business dealings with or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser. SBG Systems shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the resort of any such dealings or the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site. We welcome links to the Site. You are free to establish a hypertext link to this Site so long as the link and use of the link does not state or imply any sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation of you or your site by SBG Systems. Without the prior written permission of SBG Systems, you may not frame any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another Website or other service the intellectual property of SBG Systems or any of its licensors.
7. SBG Systems User Conduct You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing,” (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. SBG Systems will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
8. Disclaimer SBG Systems makes no warranties or representations as to the Site or its accuracy. SBG Systems assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content or operation of the Site.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. You understand and agree that SBG Systems assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion or mis-delivery of any communications. sbg systems, any of its affiliates, advertisers, its and their directors, officers and employees, and any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site are not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. in no event shall sbg systems be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if sbg systems has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. these limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. SBG Systems also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
10. International Use Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported to any such countries, companies and/or individuals that may be subject to such export restrictions. SBG Systems does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the Export Laws.
11. Termination SBG Systems reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice for any reason or no reason whatsoever. You agree that SBG Systems shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
12. Notices and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the Site’s designated agent whose address is set out below. All inquiries not relevant to or not complying with the following procedure will receive no response. SBG Systems respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users and visitors to do the same. SBG Systems will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under any applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices, SBG Systems will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide SBG Systems the following information.
Please be advised that to be effective, the Notification must include ALL of the following: 1. A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed; 2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; 3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; 4. your address, telephone number, and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit SBG Systems to contact you; 5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; 6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to: By mail: SBG Systems
1, avenue Eiffel 78420 Carrière-sur-Seine France
By fax: + 33180884501
Important note: The preceding information is provided exclusively for notifying sbg systems that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. all other inquiries, such as product or service related questions and requests, or questions on privacy, will not receive a response through this process.
13. General Information This constitutes the entire agreement between you and SBG Systems regarding use of the Site, superseding any prior agreement between you and SBG Systems regarding use of the Site. SBG Systems may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. The failure of SBG Systems to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such provision. Your use of this Site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of France, without regard to the choice of law provisions. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this Site (including but not limited to the purchase of SBG Systems products) shall be in the ordinary courts at the place of business of SBG Systems in Carrières-sur-Seine, France. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. SBG Systems’ failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. SBG Systems may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. SBG Systems makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal or prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from locations outside France do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials in violation of any export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the materials shall be governed by the substantive laws of France. Copyright © 2020 SBG Systems. All rights reserved.
SBG Systems S.A.S, (“SBG Systems” or “we” or “us”) respects your privacy. SBG Systems is committed to the safe and secure processing of personal data and compliance with applicable data protection law. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or unlawful access. The number of persons with access to your personal data is limited. Only individuals associated with SBG Systems that need to process your personal data in accordance with the purposes below will have access to your personal data. The following describes how we process your personal data.
How we process your personal data Fulfilling our contractual obligations towards your company, for example sending quotes, order administration, provision of products and services to your company, invoicing your company, responding to your service requests, etc.
How do we obtain your personal data We obtain personal data from you when you fill the Contact form on our Website, when you subscribe to our Newsletter, when you submit a support case on the desk platform, when you furnish our representatives with your business card, or when we obtain your data from representatives of your company.
The purposes of the processing Fulfilling our contractual obligations towards your company, e.g., sending quotes, order administration, provision of products and services to your company, invoicing your company, responding to your service requests, etc.
Legal basis for the processing It is within the legitimate interest of SBG Systems and your company to process your personal data for the above noted purposes. We use your personal data for fulfilling our contractual obligations towards your company. The privacy impact of the processing is low, as SBG Systems contacts you in your professional capacity.
Recipients (or categories of recipients) of the personal data We will share your personal data with suppliers and business partners and legal agents which carry out services on our behalf such as customer relationship management solution providers and travel agents.
Retention period We will retain your data for as long as the business relationship with your company exists and for as long as your employment with your company subsists. We will retain and use your data during the applicable statutory limitation periods and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and to enforce agreements.
Marketing/Prospecting: How we have obtained your personal data: You provided your personal data through the use of our Web Sites (eg. registration form completion allowing the placement of cookies). We may have received your personal data when you supplied us with your business card, or we may have obtained your personal data from your company. Personal data may also be obtained from third party data augmentation services. You may have provided us with personal data over the telephone. If you have registered to attend an event with a third party provider, then we may obtain your personal data from that third party provider, where you have given your consent to such third party provider to supply your personal data to us. Categories of personal data we process: Personal master data (key personal data); Contact data; Key contract data (Contractual/Legal Relationships, Contractual or Product Interest); Network and device identification. The purposes of the processing: Informing you via any means (including via email, telephone, text message, social media, post, or in person) about our products, services, publications and events which we think may be of interest to you and your company, based on previous purchases and interest shown in SBG Systems products and services. Legal basis for the processing: Unless we explicitly request your consent to process your personal data, we rely on SBG Systems and your company’s legitimate interest to send you relevant marketing communications. The privacy impact of the processing of your personal data is low, as SBG Systems contacts you in your professional capacity. You can opt out of processing for direct marketing purposes by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link situated within any marketing emails sent to you. You also have the right to object to the processing at any time by contacting Email: email@example.com. Where you withdraw your consent or unsubscribe (as applicable), we will retain certain personal data (only to the extent that it is absolutely required) on our “do not contact” list. Recipients (or categories of recipients) of the personal data: We will also share your personal data with suppliers and business partners and legal agents that carry out services on our behalf. Retention period: We will process your personal data unless you opt out of the processing for direct marketing purposes.
Transfer of your personal data to third countries Your personal data may be transferred to a country outside of EU/EEA such as Canada (commercial organizations), New Zealand, Switzerland, and US (limited to the Privacy Shield framework)] which offer similar level of protection as within the EU/EEA. The transfer is based on the legal basis outlined in how we process your personal data and is for the purpose outlined in how we process your personal data. The transfer to these countries is based on the adequacy decision of the European Commission. Your personal data may be transferred to a country outside of EU/EEA such as Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, United States, Venezuela, which may have a lower level of protection than within the EU/EEA. The transfer is based on the legal basis outlined in how we process your personal data and is for the purpose outlined in how we process your personal data. When transferring personal data to these countries, SBG Systems uses standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure a sufficient level of protection of your personal data. The standard contractual clauses can be found via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_en.htm.
What are your rights? You are entitled to know what personal data we are processing about you. You have the right to request access to your personal data and you can request that we provide a copy of such data to you. You are entitled to have incorrect personal data regarding you corrected, and in some cases you may request that we delete your personal data. You also have the right to object to certain processing of your personal data, and request that the processing of your personal data be limited. Limitation or deletion of your personal data may result in SBG Systems not being able to fulfil its commitments to you. You also have the right to request data portability, where your personal data would be extracted in a machine-readable format and transferred to another controller. SBG Systems may not always be obliged to comply with a request from you for deletion, restriction, objection or data portability. Additional circumstances such as exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by EU or Member State law or processing for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims can justify further processing by SBG Systems. SBG Systems will assess the eligibility of your request and inform you about SBG Systems decision and reasoning. Where you have given us your consent to process your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time and without justification. Where you withdraw your consent, certain personal data (only to the extent that it is absolutely required), will be retained on our “do not contact” list. If you have questions regarding how we process Personal Data concerning you, you are most welcome to contact us at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objections and complaints If you have any objections or complaints with the way in which we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, where the applicable laws provide for such remedy. The SBG Systems Privacy Officer can be contacted at: email@example.com.
Identity of the controller SBG Systems S.A.S, French Company Registration Number FR85499284503, 1 avenue Eiffel 78420 Carrières-sur-Seine, its subsidiaries are the controller(s) of your personal data.