The IG-30 is a high performance and miniature static orientation sensor. Especially designed for size and cost sensitive applications and based on the latest MEMS technologies, the IG-30 perfectly fits for a wide range of applications.
Two versions to meet your needs
- The IG-30A is a quasi static orientation sensor that uses three accelerometers and magnetometers to provide 3d orientation data.
- The IG-30G combines in the same incredible small package an IG-30A, a GPS receiver and a barometric altimeter.
Key Features :
- Precise 3d orientation in quasi static conditions
- Individual sensor calibration over full temperature range
- Sensor compensation for misalignments, cross axis
- Magnetometers calibration algorithms for both soft and hard iron effects
- Very compact and lightweight design (39 grams)
- Very low power design(<190 mW)
- Robust and high precision aluminum enclosure
- Communication protocols : RS-232, RS-422, CAN 2.0 A/B and USB
- 4Hz, 50 channels GPS receiver (IG-30G only)
- Accurate barometric sensor (IG-30G only)
- Completely compatible with IG-500 products
Download the IG-30 Leaflet
Check out the sbgCenter demo
- Antenna tracking systems
- Digital 3d compass
- Unmanned vehicles
- Marine industry
- Augmented reality / Animation
→ Read more about our applications.
In the starting box ...
SBG Systems has designed a powerful and easy to use Development Kit for this product. In just a few seconds, you can start evaluating and configuring your new device. Integrating the IG-30 in your application is even easier.
→ Read more about our Development Kit.